Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd (NYSE:NCLH) reports its preliminary Q1 results.
These are the key takeaways
- All 28 ships in the Company’s fleet are in safe haven in port or at anchor.
- According to Frank Del Rio, CEO of Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd, company is pursuing additional sources of liquidity
- Paused employer 401(k) match contribution.
- NCLH is working to finalize debt service relief of approximately $540 million of ECA-backed amortization payments due over the next 12-months
- Norwegian continues to take future bookings for 2020, 2021 and 2022
In the United States, the Financial Accounting Standards Board requires EPS information for the four major categories of the income statement: continuing operations, discontinued operations,net income and extraordinary items.
Here is the latest data for NCLH stock as of April 27,2020
- Price/Earnings trailing 12 months———–2.25
- Earnings Per Share trailing 12 months—–5.09
- Most Recent Earnings———————–0.73 on 02/20/20
- Next Earnings Date————————–05/14/20
Average Analyst Ratings
A price target is the envisioned future price point of an asset (usually stock) as explained by an investment analyst or a Wall street advisor. The price target is based on many assumptions such as tech levels, cash flow, recent news and supply and demand.
How has NCLH stock performed recently?
A stock’s performance is more than just a set of random numbers. We need to place those numbers in context to understand it properly. On the surface, it feels awesome to see that a stock you invested in has returned 30% Year to date when viewing the starting price versus the ending price, but you need to look a little deeper. Was the stock abnormally low on the first trading day? If so, it could throw the numbers off.
Here are the numbers for NCLH
Analyst Target Prices
Latest insight into the Norwegian Cruise Line stock fundamentals
The price-to-sales (P/S) ratio is best calculated by taking a company’s market capitalization and simply divide it by the company’s total revenue over the trailing 12 months. This number shows how much the market values every dollar of the company’s sales. This ratio can be effective in valuing growth stocks that have yet to turn a profit or have suffered a temporary setback.
So, lets take a look at the latest NCLH share values after most recent trading day on NYSE:
- Market Capitalization, $K2,315,385
- Shares Outstanding, K213,203
- Annual Sales, $6,462 M
- Annual Income, $930,230 K
- 60-Month Beta2.55
- Price/Cash Flow1.40
Biggest NCLH competitors are Carnival, RCL and MSC Cruises